2014 HKFBF International Bodybuilding & Fitness Invitation Championship
20-23 July 2014, 3/F Star Hall, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
Application Start 1 March 2014 , Deadline for application 20 June 2014
- Physique : 160cm & below , 165cm & below ,Over 165cm
- Open Bodybuilding ( Age over 24, all age before year 1990 )
: 65kg, 70kg, 75kg, 80kg, 85kg, 90kg, over 90kg
- Junior Bodybuilding ( Age under 24, all age after year 1990 )
: 75kg & below, Over 75kg
- Classic Bodybuilding : 170cm & below (+0), 175m & below(+1), Over 175cm(+2)
- Master Bodybuilding : Age over 40 , Age over 50
!!!!! Each Athlete can enroll in one category only !!!!!
All Application should send by mail to Supplement Square only
(1) 申請資格：自2011年1月1日起，運動員須承諾不會參與任何非由香港健美健身總會(HKFBF)所舉辦之健美賽事者， 均可申請成為香港健美健身總會(HKFBF)註冊運動員。
(3) 成員權利：除賽事本身之獎勵外，香港健美健身總會(HKFBF)成員於每次賽事均可獲配IFBB / HKFBF團體制服一套、
其後將有機會被甄選出戰亞洲健美總會(AFBF) 之亞洲賽和國際健美總會(IFBB)之世界錦標賽及Arnold Classic。
(B) 香港健美健身總會(HKFBF)將以半資助形式贊助所有被甄選出戰 AFBF 亞洲賽、IFBB 國際賽及Arnold Classic
(C) 亞洲健美總會(AFBF)之亞洲賽、國際健美總會(IFBB) 之世界錦標賽及Arnold Classic之獎勵計劃：
1 成績超越該組半數參賽者可獲現金獎 –US$1,000
2 成功晉身決賽者可獲現金獎 - US$2,000
3 季軍得主可獲現金獎 - US$2,500
4 亞軍得主可獲現金獎 - US$3,000
5 冠軍得主可獲現金獎 - US$4,000
Eligibility for enrollments, responsibilities, entitlements (for Men’s Team) of HKFBF
(1) Eligibility for Enrollment: As of 1 January 2011, the competitor must signed never participated in any event(s) is
not organized by HKFBF.
(2) Members’ Responsibilities: Members should safeguard HKFBF and IFBB against any opposition, support and
recognize IFBB as the only legitimate entity in the bodybuilding community.
(3) Members’ Entitlements: Apart from competition rewards, each member of HKFBF is entitled to receive one set of
official uniform provided by IFBB / HKFBF, a pair of trousers for competitions and a bottle of
“Dream Tan” (Won't run, streak, or wipe away) for each competition.
Promotion, subsidization and rewards scheme for athletes (Men’s Team) of HKFBF:
(A) An athlete of HKFBF, who has been entered of top three in any invitational bodybuilding competition held by HKFBF
that will be categorized as an Elite Athlete. He will also be qualified to enter for competitions organized by AFBF as
well as other international competitions such as World Championships and Arnold Classic organized by IFBB.
(B) All Elite Athletes, who have been nominated by HKFBF for entering competitions which organized by AFBF, IFBB
and Arnold Classic will be given sponsorship on a partial basis.
(C) The rewards scheme for Asian Competition of AFBF, World Championships of IFBB and Arnold Classic:
1. Cash prize for athlete whose performance excelled 50% of his competitors in the same team – US$1,000.
2. Cash prize for athlete who has entered the Finals – US$2,000.
3. Cash prize for the 2nd Runner Up – US$2,500.
4. Cash prize for the 1st Runner Up – US$3,000.
5. Cash prize for the Champion – US$4,000.
All cash prizes will be presented to the qualified winners after an official announcement of the results.